Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day
One of the greatest joys of my life is being the father of two wonderful daughters. My girls are one of lifes biggest blessings. My desire is to be a good father to them and I have God my Father as an example to try to follow.
 

THE CHARACTERISTICS OF A GOOD FATHER
Let’s use the letters of  F-A-T-H-E-R.

F = Faithful to God, Wife, and Children.
A= Affectionate – Loves God, his wife and his children.
T= Trustful – Trusts in God, and you can trust him as a father.
H= Honorable – Because of the position as a Godly father.
E= Extraordinary – A real father is special in his kids lives.
R= Respected – His children respect him.

* Everybody needs a father that is Faithful, Affectionate, Trustful, Honorable, Extraordinary, and Respected.

* The good news is if you’re a daddy and you are not these things - - praise God you can be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment