Some Lessons I have learned
1. You are now or will soon become who you hang out with.
2. That things don't always go as they are planned.
3. People will let you down.
4. Life is short, really short.
5. We are all capable of doing wrong.
6. That Christ alone is the only one that we can trust to never let us down.
7. That true love between a man and woman is a very precious and valuable gift.
8. The hardest part of growing old is watching your friends die.
9. The most important thing in life is knowing where you will spend eternity.10. It may take a while but you will reap what you have sown.
11. When something doesn’t feel right it probably isn’t.
12. In the long run sin isn’t worth what it cost.
13. Anyone who leads you to do wrong is not your friend.owing old is watching your family and friends die. 8. The most important thing in life is knowing where you will spend eternity. 9. It may take a while, but you will reap what you sow and more than you sow. 10. When something doesn't feel just right, it probably ain't! 11. In the long run, sin is not worth what it will cost. 12. Anyone who leads you to do wrong is not your friend. (More Later)
14. The number 13 is really not unlucky.
15. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
16. Material things can never make you truly happy.
17. Most of what you think is better left unsaid.
18. It really is more blessed to give than to receive.19. It never pays to lie.
20. You can never have too many friends.
21. Never be afraid to admit that you are wrong.
22. Don't ever forget to say "Thank you."
23. The love of money is truly the root of all evil.
24. You can never say "I love you" too often.
25. Never assume that others know what you are thinking or how you feel.