Grace in the Time of Need
Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
1. We Need to Be Giving Our Self 2 Cor 8:5 And this they did, not as we hoped, but first gave their own selves to the Lord, and unto us by the will of God.
2. We Need to Be Going Out Soulwinning Mat 28 19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
3. We Need to Be Godly in our Separation 2 Cor 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
4. We Need to Be Gracious with our Substance Luk 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
5. We Need to Be Glorifying our Saviour Eph 3:21 Unto him [be] glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.