I Thank God I Didn’t Have
Rom 1:8; 1 Cor 1:4; Phi 1:3; Col 1:3; 1 The 1:2; 2 The 1:3; 1 Tim 1:12; 2 Tim 1:3
It is one thing to be thankful for what you do have but altogether another thing to be thankful for what you did not have or do not have.
1. Myth for a Bible 2 Pet 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.a. Inspired
2. Modernist for a Pastor Joh 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John
a. Born Again
b. Bible Believer
c. Builder of Faith
3. Morgue for a Church 1 Tim 3:15But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
a. Scriptural Preaching
b. Spirit Filled Singing
c. Soul Winning
4. Monkey for a Mother Joh 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!
a. Godly in Character
b. Great in Love
c. Good in Caring
5. Misguided Sunday School Teacher Lev 10:11 And that ye may teach the children of Israel all the statutes which the LORD hath spoken unto them by the hand of Moses.
a. Saved by Grace
b. Straight on Bible Doctrine
c. Separated from Sin
6. Makeshift Salvation Eph 1:13In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
a. Genuine Holy Ghost Conviction
b. Gift of God received by Faith
c. Grace of God in Offering