Thursday, October 25, 2012

Be Responsible and VOTE


 
“Bro Dave,” some have ask, “Who did you vote for?”

·        I voted for the most pro-life candidate, because God hates the shedding of innocent blood. (Prov.6:17)

·        I voted for the most pro-marriage candidate, because God instituted marriage between one man and one woman. (Matt 19:4-6)

·        I will vote for the most pro-Israel candidate, because God blesses those who blesses Israel & curses those who don't! (Gen.12:3).

·        I voted for the most pro-debt reduction candidate, because the borrower is servant to the lender. (Prov.22:7).

·        I voted for the most pro-work candidate because God says that if any would not work, neither should he eat. (2 Thess.3:10)

·        I voted as close as I can on God's Word. (2Tim.3:16).

·        Knowing that whoever gets elected, God is the one who puts all men in authority. (Dan.2:21).

For me, my decision has been made. Be sure you make yours by Election Day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment